NMSC - Receptionist
NMSC - Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado has a great opportunity for a Receptionist to serve as our front desk receptionist and provide administrative support for our organization and our affiliates - Developmental Pathways and Continuum of Colorado. Our Receptionist gets to serve as the first point of contact for our walk-in visitors and customers, as well as assisting folks via phone, so high quality, thoughtful customer service is key for this role!
Location: We're in the Denver, CO Metro area - our offices are in Aurora and Englewood, CO. This position will rotate between both offices depending on need.
Hours: 9 hour days, 8am - 5:30pm, Mon - Thu (our offices are closed on Fri).
More about what you’ll get to do as our Receptionist!
- Receive and direct incoming calls with use of a data base and multi-line telephone console
- Greet visitors and notify staff of appointment arrivals
- Facilitate and track the sign out and return of visitor access badges
- Process mail for daily pick up, sign for deliveries, distribute agency mail, and forward faxes to appropriate employees
- Label and maintain agency mailboxes and print office space name plates as needed
- Oversee agency postage machine; sell stamps to staff; safeguard funds generated
- Post daily conference room assignment sheets and update board meeting flyers
- Insure up to date documentation of reception processes and protocols
- Provide administrative assistance to other departments as directed
- Assist with re-stocking of break rooms, copy rooms, and mail rooms with standard supplies
- Order office supplies as needed
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$13.73 - $16.83/hr
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- A great work-life balance with a 4-day workweek
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition reimbursement program, eligible after 1 year of full-time employment
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Free onsite gym and lounge for employee use
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must have’s to be our Receptionist
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one-year receptionist experience preferred, preferably on a multi-line system
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Adobe Reader
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and ability to meet regular deadlines
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado driver license/proof of auto insurance
- Meet and maintain our driving requirements - no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 years and no more than 2 tickets/moving violations in the past 3 years
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18170