NMSC - Receptionist (Part-time)
NMSC - Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado has a great opportunity for a Part-time Receptionist to serve as our front desk receptionist and provide administrative support for our organization and our affiliates - Developmental Pathways and Continuum of Colorado. Our Receptionist gets to serve as the first point of contact for our walk-in visitors and customers, as well as assisting folks via phone, so high quality, thoughtful customer service is key for this role!
Location: We're in the Denver, CO Metro area - our office is just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO, which is where this position will primarily be located. We also have an office in Aurora, CO and from time to time we may need assistance with covering reception at that office due to vacations.
Hours: 4.5 hours/day for 18 hours/week, Mon - Thu (our offices are closed on Fri). We're flexible on the start and end times with those 4.5 hours/day - mornings or afternoons are just fine!
More about what you’ll get to do as our Receptionist!
- Receive and direct incoming calls with use of a data base and multi-line telephone console
- Greet visitors and notify staff of appointment arrivals
- Facilitate and track the sign out and return of visitor access badges
- Process mail for daily pick up, sign for deliveries, distribute agency mail, and forward faxes to appropriate employees
- Label and maintain agency mailboxes and print office space name plates as needed
- Oversee agency postage machine; sell stamps to staff; safeguard funds generated
- Post daily conference room assignment sheets and update board meeting flyers
- Insure up to date documentation of reception processes and protocols
- Provide administrative assistance to other departments as directed
- Assist with re-stocking of break rooms, copy rooms, and mail rooms with standard supplies
- Order office supplies as needed
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$13.73 - $16.83/hr
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Generous paid time off (prorated for part-time employees) and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Short-term disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free onsite gym and lounge
- Discounts on auto and homeowners’ insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
Must have’s to be our Receptionist
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one-year receptionist experience preferred, preferably on a multi-line system
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) and Adobe Reader
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and ability to meet regular deadlines
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado driver license/proof of auto insurance
- Meet and maintain our driving requirements - no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 years and no more than 2 tickets/moving violations in the past 3 years