NMSC - Associate Director Executive Administrative Services
NMSC - Nonprofit Management Services of Colorado has a great opportunity for an Associate Director Executive Administrative Services who will be responsible for the supervision of the day-to-day administrative supports and service to the Executive Team, primarily Vice Presidents and C-level support. This position requires a broad knowledge of agency operations and policy, a high level of experience, discretion, initiative and technical skill. Our Associate Director Executive Administrative Services will work to relieve executives of minor administrative details; often handling confidential, time-sensitive matters. They will also create, proof and manage professional correspondence as requested by the Executive group, this may include taking meeting minutes.
We’re looking for an amazing Associate Director Executive Administrative Services who is personable, reliable, diplomatic and extremely professional as you’ll be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material in an environment where professionalism, efficiency, and communication skills are of paramount importance. Our ideal candidate will use practical judgment and analysis to resolve problems, make recommendations and perform their responsibilities with the utmost integrity. You’ll get to be a self-starting team player who exercises frequent independent judgment within established guidelines.
Location & Hours: We're in the Denver, CO Metro area - our office is just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO, which is where this position will primarily be located. We also have an office in Aurora, CO and from time to time this position will provide supervision at that office. You’ll get to work Monday - Thursday, typically doing a 9-hour day at 36 hours/week (many full-time positions here are 36-hour work weeks).
More about what you’ll get to do as our Associate Director Executive Administrative Services!
- Provide full administrative support to the Executive Group, including greeting visitors and coordinating/scheduling meetings and appointments, and making travel arrangements as needed
- Supervise the Executive Assistant to the CEO and Office Manager and provide leadership to the reception teams at both office locations
- Actively help coordinate calendars of Executive Group; anticipate and update Executives about specific appointment details to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up appropriately
- Ensure that materials for meetings with the Executive Group are received on a timely basis and are relevant, professional, complete and accurate
- Proactively monitor assigned schedules to identify/anticipate conflicts and reach out for input/resolutions before time or priority conflicts occur
- Work with both internal and external customers for coordination of company events/meetings
- Work to oversee contracts library
- In conjunction with EA staff, provide administrative support to the Board of Directors and the Directors Committee, to include meeting planning preparation, scheduling, attendance when needed and related documentation
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures that affect the agency’s administrative and clerical functions
- Plan and/or assist in events as requested
- In conjunction with the Office Manager, oversee all general administrative operations (i.e., fax, mail distribution, office supplies, office contracts, etc.)
- Monitor expenditures in assigned areas of responsibility
- Reconcile and submit for payment Executive Group’s invoices and expense reports using Certify
- Alongside the Office Manager, actively participate in ongoing safety/risk planning and committees; ensure office lobby operations are appropriately secure
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$72,200- $81,250 / annually
Here are some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's so great to work here!
- A great work-life balance with a four-day workweek
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners’ insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training
Must haves to be our Associate Director Executive Administrative Services!
- Bachelor’s degree and seven+ years’ experience in executive administration/support required
- Three+ (3+) years’ previous supervisory experience required
- Previous office management experience strongly preferred
- Community engagement experience considered a plus
- Possess highly skilled writing abilities, including proofing for appropriate grammar and syntax; must be able to routinely create executive level documents with little to no assistance
- Proven advanced skill and experience in Windows operating system(s), Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; technologically savvy
- Strong interpersonal skills required; must be personable, reliable, diplomatic and professional
- Must be a self-starting team player with a strong sense of urgency; able to effectively problem solve and multi-task
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent organizational skills and sense of urgency are required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate throughout the organization and with external contacts, clients and visitors
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide exceptional customer service, even under occasionally stressful conditions
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work as appropriate
- Valid Colorado driver license/proof of auto insurance
- Meet and maintain our driving requirements - no suspensions/revocations in the past 3 years and no more than 2 tickets/moving violations in the past 3 years